William J. (“Bill”) Holloway is an experienced trial attorney who has practiced law for more than four decades.
- The U.S. District Courts in Illinois and Wisconsin
- The Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
His professional accomplishments have been recognized:
- The American College of Trial Lawyers, 1985 – present
- College of Labor and Employment Lawyers, 1990 – present
- Illinois Society of Trial Lawyers, 1980 - present
- A member of the Leading Lawyers Network, where he was selected by his peers as a Leading Lawyer in the areas of Commercial litigation, Employment Law: Management and Real Estate Law: Commercial.
- He holds the AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, its highest rating for ethics and legal ability.
- American Arbitration Association, Employment Litigation Panel, 2012 - present
- Association of Attorney Mediators, 2015 – present
- Circuit Court of Cook County, Court Ordered Arbitration and Mediation, Current
After receiving his undergraduate degree from Iowa State University, Holloway served in the U.S. Navy as chief engineer of an ocean minesweeper.
Since graduating from Northwestern University School of Law, he focused on business, employment, and real estate litigation for forty years with Hinshaw & Culbertson, Chicago offices. In 2011 he was one of three founding partners of what is now King Holloway Lipinski LLC.
- Since 1985 he has Co-authored a chapter of the Illinois Continuing Legal Education text, Illinois Mechanics Liens.
- In 1985, Holloway coauthored Employment Terminations: Rights and Remedies, and a second edition in 1993. The book, published by the Bureau of National Affairs (BNA), was updated by the American Bar Association in 2003 and BNA continues to publish it under a similar title.
- He is currently the editor and owner of the Title Insurance Law Database. http://www.titleinsurancelaw.net
- In 2015 he completed the program, Mediating the Litigated Case, at Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law, to be credentialed in mediation.